top of page


  • What is the booking process?
    Request a consultation to see if your date is available and return the Wedding Officiant Booking Agreement along with the non-refundable booking fee. Its that simple. Please keep in mind that dates book quick and I will not be able to hold your date until I have received the Wedding Officiant Booking Agreement along with the non-refundable booking fee.
  • How last minute can I book you?
    As long as I am available, you can book me in as little as two hours before your wedding.
  • Are you willing to do non-religious ceremonies?
  • Are you willing to perform a ceremony at a non-religious site?
    Yes! At whatever setting you choose - a home, garden, museum, gazebo, estate, lake, church hotel, resort, or in snowy woods.
  • What is your attire for the ceremony?
    I have many different suits and dress shirts to match the colors of your wedding. I can also wear a ministerial robe or Jeans and a polo! We can decide what would best flow with your ceremony together.
  • Are you flexible in the wording used in the ceremony, including the vows?"
    Definitely. I use your preferences, and your ideas to create a ceremony that is uniquely yours.
  • Can we write our own vows, if we want to?"
    Absolutely! Its your wedding!
  • How long are your ceremonies?
    Ceremonies can be anywhere from 5 - 30 minutes long depending on your choices. Do you require premarital counseling?
  • Do you require premarital counseling?
    I don't require premarital counseling but I recommend it.
  • Are you willing to conduct rehearsals?
    Yes! If you want your ceremony to be perfect and go off without a hitch, I highly recommend a rehearsal. Rehearsals help the bridal party to know what to do and when to do it. Rehearsal or not, we will go over every detail.
  • What happens if you can't be at the ceremony?
    I have a contingency plan. I have never needed to use it but have one in place just in case.
  • Marriage license info
    Applications are accepted at Register of Deeds offices M-F, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Times may vary by county. $60.00 cash payment due at time of application. No physical or blood work is required. Immediately upon issuance, the license is valid for 60 days. Divorced applicants must provide the date of their divorce and some counties will request an original or certified copy of the Divorce Decree. Because not all counties are uniform in their requirements, it is recommended that you call the office at which you intend to apply to learn of their specific requirements before you go. Likewise, should either the bride or groom not be American citizens, it is best to call the office at which you intend to apply for your license to learn what paperwork will be required of you.
  • Both Bride and Groom must present identification
    21 years of age or older may use; current driver’s license current State ID Card current Passportcurrent Military ID 20 years of age or younger must have a certified copy of their Birth Certificate and meet all requirements of their county. Both Bride and Groom must provide their Social Security numbers with verification through their Social Security Cards or W-2 Forms
  • What You Do With Your Marriage License
    I will need your marriage license before the ceremony. Without the marriage license I will not be able to perform the wedding ceremony. After the ceremony, I sign the license and asks your two witnesses to sign the license. I will mail both copies back to the Register of Deeds where you got it. It will be recorded by the county and mailed back to you.
  • Getting Certified Copies After You're Married
    To prove you're married you need a certified copy from the county. Some counties provide you with a copy of their required form to order copies. You can also download the necessary information and the form any time from the county where you got your license. Check what the county requires for you to get copies. Each copy costs $10.00 payable to the Register of Deeds Office for that county.
  • To Get A Name Changed
    Take a certified copy of the marriage license to the Social Security Administration, then to the DMV. To get a passport changed, mail a certified copy to the passport office.

Serving the Triad Area. But not limited to the surrounding cities. 

Greensboro-Goldsboro-Asheville-Fayetteville-Charlotte-Winston Salem-Wilmington & more

bottom of page